[Rd] Benchmark code, but avoid printing

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 22:20:05 CET 2015

Yes, thanks much, this makes a lot of sense.

Well, by "better" what I had in mind was something that is reliably
close to the time needed for printing. Without actually doing the
printing. But I realize this is too much to ask for, and I'll be fine
with /dev/null. Thanks for bringing up the textConnection() issue as
well, especially because I am using textConnection now. /dev/null is a
better option.

Best,
Gabor