[Rd] Package functioning with R but not R-devel

Gabriel Becker gmbecker at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:32:36 CET 2015

Sarah,

We don't really have enough information to begin helping you with the
problem. We don't know what the c++ code is doing, which package you are
talking about, etc. See the posting guidelines.

That said, your code is "probably" doing something it shouldn't if things
have suddenly stopped working.

Try running R devel under gdb if you want to try to figure it out, e.g. (on
linux, and possibly mac) <dir-for-Rdevel>/R -d gdb

~G