[Rd] Packages required but not available:

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 31 01:05:37 CEST 2015

I’m trying to get my empirical Bayes package, REBayes, back in compliance with CRAN.
However, I’m not sure what to do about the following from R CMD check —as-cran on
the current R-devel:

Strong dependencies not in mainstream repositories:
  pogs
* checking package namespace information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... ERROR
Packages required but not available: 'Rmosek' 'reliaR' ‘pogs'

pogs is available here:  http://foges.github.io/pogs/ref/admm
Rmosek seems to be back on CRAN but perhaps not happily on osx
reliaR seems to be on CRAN

All three of these packages appear on the imports line of my DESCRIPTION file.
Could someone clue me in on what to do?
Thanks,
Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801