[Rd] formatR 1.0 caused error

Zhang,Jun JHZhang at mdanderson.org
Thu Sep 18 20:58:34 CEST 2014

Yihui,
I installed knitr_1.6.18, and user reported no warning any more. In my other related posting I thought rmarkdown was the problem, actually there are two part of the problems. Using older version of rmarkdown caused no html file generated, which is more serious, and the warning was cleared by your development knitr.
Thanks!
Jun