[Rd] Request for an 'R CMD check' on Solaris10

Anthony Hennessey anthony at ravingmantis.com
Thu Sep 11 17:47:55 CEST 2014

Our 'unittest' package is failing the CRAN checks for r-patched-solaris-*
Based on the Solaris and R docs we think we have a fix but our maths dept
does not have any Solaris machines and we have had no success in building a
VM with a working R.

If anyone would be willing to CMD check the attached package source on Solaris
10 with R >= 3.0.0 and post any error we would be most grateful (as we are
scheduled to be archived very soon). if we do not submit a fix).

Hopefully

Anthony H