[Rd] proposed: minor change to error message

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Oct 31 19:22:59 CET 2014

When checking a package (call it "A") that has "Enhances: B" in DESCRIPTION, I get the message:

Package which this enhances but not available for checking: ‘B’

Can this be changed to:

Package which enhances this but not available for checking: ‘B’

?

Because really, B is not enhanced by A, B does not need A at all.

(Actually, for the same reason, Enhances should be EnhancedBy, but I am not suggesting changing that because I realize that is non-trivial.)

Thanks,
Dan