[Rd] Turn warnings or notes into errors on CMD check ?

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at princeton.edu
Sun Oct 12 07:11:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am using a local patch to have CMD check exit with error if there is
a note or warning. Am I missing an already existing way to do this?

If not, Is there any interest in having an option or environment
variable for this upstream? I would be interested in making a patch.
If so, option or environment variable? Any suggestions for the name?
Should this be two options or one option with "1" means only turn
warnings into errors and "2" means turn both warnings and notes into
errors?

Scott

--
Scott Kostyshak