[Rd] Changing style for the Sweave vignettes

January Weiner january.weiner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:56:02 CET 2014

Thank you, Søren and Brian for your answers.

Whether this is the right list -- well, I think it is, since I am
developing a package and would like to create a vignette which is
useful and convenient for my users. I know how to extract the vignette
code. However, most of my users don't.  Or if they do, they do not
bother, but copy the examples from the PDF while they are reading it.
At least that is my observation.

I'm sorry that my e-mail was unclear -- I started my e-mail with "as a
user, ...", but I did mention that it is my vignettes that I am
concerned with.

options(prompt=...) is an idea, though I'm still not sure as to the
second part of my question - whether a vignette without a command
prompt is acceptable in a package or not.

Kind regards,

j.