[Rd] Linking to the BH package introduces CRAN warnings

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Nov 5 14:26:40 CET 2014

On 5 November 2014 at 13:54, kaveh wrote:
| Dear,
|
| I was expecting this reaction.
|
| Please do not get caught up in the details of the examples,
| which I have tried to make as simple as possible for your
| benefit.

Well, to be perfectly honst, there you failed.

No need to carry RcppEigen for example.  "Minimally reproducible" is how
describe ideal examples.

| The main point is that if you remove the lines associated
| with
|
| boost/math/distributions/
|

| the warning disappears as well. Ergo,
|
| boost/math/distributions/
|
| is causing the warnings.

Yes, and I suggested to you to remove these lines, and offered you an easy
alternative already provided by the R system in which you are trying to craft
your extension.

I mentioned in my first email that I thought your post was probably off-topic
for r-devel.  You have now posted six more times to this list.  I would urge
to consider if it really the most appropropriate venue for this.

Hope this helps,  Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org