[Rd] mismatch warning in documentation

Antonio Gasparrini Antonio.Gasparrini at lshtm.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 14:45:49 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I received a request from the R maintainers (kurt Hornik) to fix some problems arising in r-devel with my package mvmeta.
Basically, the check returns a series of warnings about a mismatch in the documentation of some data sets between the code and the docs. See the results at:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_mvmeta.html

The problem might be that I grouped the variables in lists separated by commas, as many of them are simply variances or covariances of the same matrix.
A fix could be to create individual entries, but this would extend the documentation substantially and would create a less readable help pages.

Does anyone have a solution?
Please let me know.

Best
-Antonio Gasparrini

Antonio Gasparrini, PhD
Lecturer in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
Office: 0044 (0)20 79272406
Mobile: 0044 (0)79 64925523
Skype contact: a.gasparrini