[Rd] Unfixed bugs in latest R-patched

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:20:30 CEST 2014

It's hardly fair to call these "unfixed bugs".  Most of them are better
described as "unreported bugs", or, after this posting, "bugs reported
with insufficient detail".  We can't fix them if we don't know what they
are, and it's not easy to determine that for most of the items below.

Duncan Murdoch