[Rd] what is the current correct repos structure for mac osx binaries?

Skye Bender-deMoll skyebend at skyeome.net
Tue Jun 17 22:38:00 CEST 2014

Please forgive another comment on this topic.

The 'type' argument to tools::write_PACKAGES doesn't currently accept
the 'mac.binary.mavericks' value.  It seems like it should, to make it
possible to pass the same 'type' argument to all of the package
generation and manipulation functions?

 > tools::write_PACKAGES(type='mac.binary.mavericks')
Error in match.arg(type) :
   'arg' should be one of “source”, “mac.binary”, “win.binary”

best,
  -skye