[Rd] [R-SIG-Mac] R-3.1.1 - R CMD INSTALL problem

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 25 18:09:36 CEST 2014

Yes,  Mavericks as I should have mentioned.  Anyway,  thanks for providing the 4.8 version, this made it all very
convenient, and I always have more confidence when downloading R tools of yours, rather than exploring further
afield.

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801