[Rd] Namespaces and S4 Generics

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 13 21:32:44 CEST 2014

John,

Thanks very much.  As you suggested, this turned out not to have anything to do with R-devel.  Instead, it seemed traceable
to my decision a while back to start require()'ing packages in my .Rprofile, at least when I removed .Rprofile then my original
code for image methods worked fine in the current version of R-devel.  "Ours not to reason why..."

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801