[Rd] Using unit-tests as examples

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:33:21 CET 2014

The problem with extracting a single test from a file is going to be
locating the relevant lines of code and cleanly pulling them out
(along with any needed supporting code). It might be better to attack
the problem in the opposite direction by having a roxygen2 directive
that inserted the block in both the examples and in a special testthat
file.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/