[Rd] Running examples with R5 constructor from package failing

Imanuel Costigan i.costigan at me.com
Sat Feb 1 04:14:02 CET 2014

I am having an issue with reference classes (R5) in a package I am developing. They have both been illustrated in the `roxygentest` package I've got hosted on Github [1].

When I run `R CMD check .` on the source directory of my package I am told that:
> Error: could not find function "Blob"

However, when I install and load the package, I can successfully run the command in the example.

Does someone know why this is happening?

The relevant definitions and the example (in Rd format):

R5 definition:
```
draw.Blob <- function (type = 'small')
{