[Rd] install.packages deletes PACKAGES file in local repo

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Sat Dec 6 06:27:11 CET 2014

Hi,

I was only doing install.packages('pkgname'), with the local repo being
defined in the default repos option.
After retrying it just now, this issue mysteriously suddenly disappeared,
and things work as expected whether on the front node or in a job on a
node. Really no idea of what happened.
Closing the thread.

Thanks.