[Rd] Vignette problem and CRAN policies

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Sep 24 00:04:02 CEST 2013

Hi, Marc:

       That's great.  I just did update.packages, then tried
"writeFindFn2xls", and it worked!  "writeFindFn2xls" is programmed to
try WriteXLS.  Previously, it failed on my 64-bit installation of R,
because of that very problem.

       I was planning to modify "writeFindFn2xls" to try
write.xlsx{xlsx}.  I think I'll not bother with that now.

       Thanks again.

       Spencer