[Rd] user defined macros in Rd files

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Oct 9 23:04:16 CEST 2013

I mean, it sounds like a better idea to define \CRANpkg only once in
one central place, and use it in base R, instead of defining it in
every single Rd file, because it seems to be generally useful (is 91 a
large number? maybe).

Similarly, when it comes to an add-on package, it will be nice if the
package author can define these macros in one place, and use them in
his/her package.

When we have to copy and paste a macro 91 times, it seems to have
defeated the purpose of a macro.

Regards,
Yihui
--