[Rd] check warning with .onLoad() and setClass()

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Fri Oct 4 12:59:25 CEST 2013

Thanks John

that is likely the solution to my problem, but I don't understand how I
can use it and I can't find the example in the Rcpp package (I did grep
for setLoadAtion on the whole source package of Rcpp, but nothing came up with ). Could you
please provide me a link (or the filename) where I can see how to use
this function?

Thanks,

Rainer

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>