[Rd] Description depends line for windows only

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Mar 22 18:01:08 CET 2013

On 22 March 2013 at 10:44, Andrew Redd wrote:
| I am developing a package that is only applicable on windows, is there a
| line I can put in the depends field of the DESCRIPTION file to tell that
| this should only be build for windows?

There is a different field for this. From Section 1.1.1 of you-know-what:

     The `OS_type' field specifies the OS(es) for which the package is
  intended.  If present, it should be one of `unix' or `windows', and
  indicates that the package can only be installed on a platform with
  `.Platform$OS.type' having that value.

Dirk