[Rd] the case of building R snapshot without svn nor network connection.

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 16 02:50:04 CET 2013

I'll quantify the first part - R is perhaps the only public software project hosted on a subversion repository for which the result of 'svn export ...' does not build. Not only that it does not build, but make it a feature that it does not build.

Very few other projects actively try to go in that direction.