[Rd] Calling an array in a struct in C to R

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jun 21 14:10:18 CEST 2013

On 20 June 2013 at 05:44, Tee-Jay-Ardie wrote:
| I guess I should start reading up on .Call.

If you look back into the R-devel archives as of a few months ago, a long
thread there came (fairly strongly and unanimously) to the exact conclusion.

With that allow me to make the case a little more strongly:

   Friends don't let friends use .C for new projects.

The 'Writing R Extensions' manual is not entirely in sync or clear on this,
but will eventually catch up.  At least so I hope.

Dirk