[Rd] Compile error with gfortran-4.6

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 8 15:54:42 CEST 2013

This is not gfortran-help, but note that you are not doing this
correctly.  See 'Writing R Extensions' §1.2.1.  The linking step needs a
flag too.

Beyond that, you failed to tell us your OS, and in fact there are no
such versions of gfortran (4.6.0 != 4.6).  The posting guide does ask
you to be accurate in your version numbers (and not to send HTML).

On 08/06/2013 14:43, Fabio Mathias Corrêa wrote:
> Dears,
>
> I am writing a code in Fortran using OpenMP directives.
>
> When compiling the code in gfortran 4.4 does not occur any problem.
>
> When compiling the code in gfortran 4.6, an error message appears.
>
> In other compilers the error does not occur.
>

> A small example.
>

> ## Code in Fortran

You declare this to be Fortran 90.