[Rd] Question about writing portable packages

Guillermo.Vinue at uv.es Guillermo.Vinue at uv.es
Fri Jun 7 09:54:47 CEST 2013

Dear Kevin, Berwin and Gabriel,

Thank you very much for your detailed and clear answers.

According to your comments, in a few days I will submit my package to CRAN.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the R-devel list
for being a wonderful place to discuss and clarify doubts about R.

Best wishes,

Guillermo

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Writing-portable-packages