[Rd] Problem with distributing data in package.

Simon Knapp sleepingwell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 13:01:25 CEST 2013

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the response, your suggestion was going to be my 'work
around'... perhaps I took the second paragraph of section 1.1.5 of
R-exts.pdf the wrong way.

I'd be interested in knowing why there is a difference between the
data in a source package (.rda files) and windows binary package (.R
files) if anyone can tell me.

Thanks again,
Simon