[Rd] "Proper" way to use a "hidden" function in an R-package?

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 12 20:13:12 CEST 2013

I think part of this may be my (possibly flawed) understanding of
documentation requirements for CRAN -- if a function is exported to
the namespace, does CRAN require documentation of that function?  The
reason I ask is that I have a lot of these little functions that have
no need for documentation (since they are only used internally by a
larger, documented function -- no end-user would touch them).  If this
is flawed understanding, do I just export it to the NAMESPACE and I'm
good to go?

--j