[Rd] R-forge, package dependencies

Paul Gilbert pgilbert902 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:37:29 CET 2013

I'm surprised this works on Windows and Mac, since RMonetDB does not
seem to be on CRAN. I thought it was still a requirement that
dependencies need to be on CRAN (which makes development difficult for
related packages like this).

A related long standing request is that R-forge checking look for
required newer versions on R-forge rather than just on CRAN. Does anyone
know if that works on Windows and/or Mac?

Paul