[Rd] quote() vs quote(expr=)

luke-tierney at uiowa.edu luke-tierney at uiowa.edu
Mon Feb 18 19:43:01 CET 2013

Of course not. What I hope can happpen is that we can reduce the
degree to which internal implementation quirks leak out into the user
level. The fact that there is an internal "missing token" (that
happens to be used for a couple of different things) is a quirk; if
you look at the code I use you can see why it is a quirk. Cleaning
this up will help computing on the language (at least that is the
hope).

luke

241 Schaeffer Hall                  email:   luke-tierney at uiowa.edu