[Rd] Passing R code from webpage

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sun Feb 17 19:10:33 CET 2013

On Feb 17, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Matevz Pavlic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes, i saw that about Cshtml...but it's done already, can't change it now.
>
> Are there any samples of web pages or some samples to download for FastRWeb?
> I am having troubles understanding how to install this and get it to work...

There is the INSTALL file in the package with all the details. Sample scripts (example*) will be installed as part of the installation process -- if you want to look at them first, they are in the inst/web.R directory of the package sources. An example HTML page with JS to use AJAX is in the web/index.html file. Jay Emerson also has a blog entry about installing FastRWeb
http://jayemerson.blogspot.com/2011/10/setting-up-fastrwebrserve-on-ubuntu.html
You can ask questions about FastRWeb or Rserve on the stats-rosuda-devel mailing list.

Cheers,
Simon