[Rd] Passing R code from webpage

Pierre Chausse pchausse at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Feb 17 14:55:29 CET 2013

If R and ghostcript are installed on the server that hosts you webpage,
it is easy. All you need is a minimum of php. I started with doR (which
I think does not exist anymore) and modified it. Even better, some
people offers a solution for you. Here is a GPL licenced solution.

http://steve-chen.net/document/r/r_php