[Rd] Problem with texi2pdf(..,clean=TRUE)

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Aug 30 21:50:24 CEST 2013

Dear Henrik,

Thank you for your explanation.

Yes, this behavior is reproducible many times.

When I copy both lines together into R, i.e.
    Sweave("QAReport.Rnw")
    tools::texi2pdf("QAReport.tex", clean = TRUE)

then the auxiliary files are deleted. However, when I keep the *.tex
file only and run:
    tools::texi2pdf("QAReport.tex", clean = TRUE)

then these files are not deleted. I can delete them manually many times
and run texi2pdf() again, they will never be deleted.

I really hope that your patch will be applied, so that it works as
expected with the next Bioconductor release on October.

Best regards,
Christian