[Rd] Publishing my Package on CRAN

liuyipei liuyipei at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 19 06:38:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a simple package with two functions. It essentially implements
estimators and data simulation for a paper I am writing  for immunology (and
in some sense, ecology).  How long is the typical CRAN review process -- and
how long will it take to get through the process?  How selective is it?

I have never published a package before, so I am wondering whether you guys
think this is a reasonable thing for me to promise in the paper that the
package will be available on CRAN.

Thank you for your advice in advance!