[Rd] R Segfault reported in Fedora 17

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 20:59:57 CEST 2012

On 09/17/2012 01:55 PM, peter dalgaard wrote:
> Very hard to find this sort of bug without reproducibility instructions.

I agree, especially if the bug is in readline somewhere.

> But the bug report says that it is a SIGABRT, not SIGSEGV. That's a different kettle of fish isn't it?

Yep. It sure is. Just wanted to put in on your radar in case it ends up
being helpful. I don't have any real plans to try to dig deeper into it,
since this is the first such report (and Fedora has automated mechanisms
for reporting crashed apps).

~tom

==
Fedora Project