[Rd] possible bug in print.bibentry

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 22:27:05 CEST 2012

bsseq is a Bioconductor package.  I think the main issue here is that
CITATION has a volume field, like

bibentry("Article",
         title = "{BSmooth: from whole genome bisulfite sequencing
reads to differentially methylated regions}",
         author = personList(
         person(c("Kasper", "D."), "Hansen"),
         person("Benjamin", "Langmead"),
         person(c("Rafael", "A."), "Irizarry")),
         journal = "Genome Biology",
         year = 2012,
         volume = "13",
         pages = "R83",
         textVersion =
         paste("KD Hansen, B Langmead, and RA Irizarry.",
               "BSmooth: from whole genome bisulfite sequencing reads
to differentially methylated regions.",
"Genome Biology, 13:R83 (2012)")
)

When I do

> print(citation("bsseq"), style = "latex")
Hansen KD, Langmead B and Irizarry RA (2012).
``BSmooth: from whole genome bisulfite sequencing reads to
differentially methylated regions.''
\emph{Genome Biology}, \bold{13}, pp. R83.

the output uses \bold, which is not recognized by my Latex
installation.  I believe it should be using \textbf.

Kasper