[Rd] No R 2.15.2 or R 2.15.2 patched version option in bug tracker

Brian Diggs diggsb at ohsu.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:39:57 CET 2012

When I went to report a (very minor) bug today, I noticed that under the
choices for Version, there was no entry for "R 2.15.2" nor "R 2.15.2
patched". I could not find a contact email for the bug tracker itself,
so I figured the next best place to send this was r-devel. Perhaps
adding new versions to the version choices should also be added to
http://developer.r-project.org/release-checklist.html

--
Brian S. Diggs, PhD
Senior Research Associate, Department of Surgery