[Rd] LazyData: no / yes

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Tue Nov 6 23:42:00 CET 2012

My real point was to explore the LazyData mechanism. So I try with LazyData: no and with LazyData:
yes to see the difference, to see if I understand correctly the "WRE". The difference of the memory
allocation pointed by the task manager alarm me, but you are right (I read the FAQ 7.42): my
question has no real meaning.
Thanks for pointing me the 7.42.

Christophe