[Rd] Patch to add Beta binomial distribution. Mentor needed!

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:30:09 CEST 2012

Tim Triche, Jr. <tim.triche <at> gmail.com> writes:

> it's already in the VGAM package
>
> http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~yee/VGAM/

[various snippage]

also see

library("sos")
findFn("dbetabin*")

and

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8065835/
   proposing-feature-requests-to-the-r-core-team/8066062#8066062
[url broken]

  for some context on why you should build a package instead
of trying to get a patch accepted in base R ...

  Ben Bolker