[Rd] looking for adice on bigmemory framework with C++ and java interoperability

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat May 5 05:26:16 CEST 2012

On 4 May 2012 at 22:31, andre zege wrote:
| Simon,  thanks for your comment. I guess there is no problem, i am
| apparently being lazy/busy and wondered if there is ready code that does
| it. You are right, i suppose -- i'll look at the c++ code for bigmatrix and
| will try to hack a solution.

You may want to look at the documentation for 'external pointers' in the
"Writing R Extensions" manual, and then consider at Rcpp::XPtr which provides
an Rcpp-based route to using external pointers.

Dirk

--
R/Finance 2012 Conference on May 11 and 12, 2012 at UIC in Chicago, IL
See agenda, registration details and more at http://www.RinFinance.com