[Rd] On RObjectTables

luke-tierney at uiowa.edu luke-tierney at uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 20 16:32:21 CEST 2012

I believe everyone who has worked on the relevant files has tried to
maintain this functionality, but as it seems to get used and tested
very little I can't be sure it is functional at this point. The
facility in its current form does complicate the internal code and
limit some experiments we might otherwise do, so I would not be
surprised if it was at least substantially changed in the next year or
two.

Best,

luke