[Rd] Changes to parser in R-devel

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:50:12 CEST 2012

On 12-07-19 4:41 PM, Yihui Xie wrote:
> I'm not sure if there is a bug somewhere; see this example:

There's definitely a bug in the handling of empty lists, such as the
empty list of commands in your first example and the empty list of
arguments in your second.  There's a partial workaround currently in
R-devel, but not a perfect fix.  (This is due to me missing a conversion
from Romain's 0-based column counting to the usual 1-based counting.)

I expect it will be fixed tomorrow, or sooner.

Duncan Murdoch