[Rd] problem with R installation package

Gallon Régis gallon at mnhn.fr
Mon Jan 9 14:59:55 CET 2012

I have created my first package "G2Sd : Grain Size Statistiques and
Description". I submitted it to the CRAN after I have checked the
tar.gz file. All was ok, but since it is on the CRAN I can't install
it :

In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
   package ?G2Sd? is not available (for R version 2.13.2)

I've got the same message with R 2.14.1.

In the description file, I wrote in the "Depends" item R (>=2.10.0)
In the namespace file :

Can you help me?

Doctorant MNHN

Station Marine de Dinard
Centre de recherche et d'enseignement sur les écosystèmes côtiers
38 rue du Port Blanc, 35800 Dinard.
PhD student
French national museum of natural history

Dinard Marine Station
Center for research and teaching on coastal ecosystem
38 rue du port blanc,
35800 Dinard, FRANCE

web : http://regisgallon.wordpress.com/
Tél : +33 (0)2 23 18 58 85