[Rd] location of check.Renviron on Windows

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:57:43 CET 2012

Thanks Simon, that did the ticket. Will remember that next time.

-Robert

Robert M. Flight, Ph.D.
University of Louisville Bioinformatics Laboratory
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY

PH 502-852-1809 (HSC)
PH 502-852-0467 (Belknap)
EM robert.flight at louisville.edu
EM rflight79 at gmail.com
robertmflight.blogspot.com
bioinformatics.louisville.edu/lab

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..." -
Isaac Asimov