[Rd] Speeding up R (was Using multicores in R)

Prof J C Nash (U30A) nashjc at uottawa.ca
Tue Dec 4 14:57:42 CET 2012

For info, I put a little study I did about the byte code compiler and
other speedup approaches (but not multicore) on the Rwiki at

http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=tips:rqcasestudy

which looks at a specific problem, so may not be relevant to everyone.
However, one of my reasons for doing it was to document the "how to" a
little.

JN