[Rd] Please explain your workflow from R code -> package -> R code -> package

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sun Sep 11 00:03:48 CEST 2011

Exactly. Rd2roxygen is proud to be a member of the "Lazy Ally", and
tries to make diligent developers lazier... Although it does not
guarantee a perfect transition from Rd to roxygen (be sure to check
out the documentation), it should be able to save you a considerable
amount of time.

Regards,
Yihui
--