[Rd] NAMESPACE file generation issue R 2.14.0 on Debian Squeeze

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 8 17:30:24 CET 2011

On 08.11.2011 17:04, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
> 2011/11/8 Uwe Ligges<ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de>:

>>> This is even reproduced on CRAN.  All platforms work except one:
>>>
>>> http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_sqldf.html
>>
>> No, that one is completely unrelated (and already solved, but not yet synced
>> to CRAN master) to the original question you have removed in your reply.
>>

> OK.  One would have thought that the checks on CRAN would be
> consistent with the package pages which link to them.

I only see consistent information on that page.

And it should be like that within few hours after a change. Syncing the
logs from at least 4 different sources and regenerating the overview
page has to happen sometime and you can always visit between two updates
so you may have seen an inconsistency that is no longer there.

> The summary
> table at check_results_sqldf.html does not actually give the version
> that is being tested

It does, that's what the "Version" column contains. And the R version is
also reported in the first column. You see check fro R-devel, R-release
and R-oldrelease.

uwe