[Rd] How to document man/*.Rd pages with images?

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Wed May 11 22:20:36 CEST 2011

I thought the usual logic was that you might put graphs and images into a vignette, and you might refer to the vignette in an Rd help file, but you would not put the graphs into the help because ? access to the page cannot assume that you actual have a graphics device. Of course, examples in the Rd file can generate the graphs.

Paul

La version française suit le texte anglais.