[Rd] New code in R-devel: Rao score test for glm.

Brett Presnell presnell at stat.ufl.edu
Wed May 11 17:45:51 CEST 2011

I agree that homage is nice, but I really think you'll get more
confusion from "Rao" than you would from "score".  You could always
label the column some other way, right?  I mean, it doesn't have to be
exactly the same as the option.  FWIW, I also have another vote for
"score" from Alan Agresti, the only other person with whom I've
discussed this.

But I don't want to argue the point any more than that.  It seems right
for the person who wrote the code to have the final say, and I'll be
very happy to have this functionality regardless of how it's called.