[Rd] Wishlist: write R's bin path to the PATH variable and remove the version string in the installation dir under Windows

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed May 4 17:15:13 CEST 2011

If I am already able to open R, there is no need to post the request
here. I want to be able to run R without knowing where it is from
another software package. Your batch files fit in this purpose, and
the only problem is it is a little bit slower since it takes time to
look for R in the system via several approaches.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>