[Rd] Unexpected email address change - and maybe a missing manual patch

Stephen Ellison stephen.ellison at lgcgroup.com
Fri Jun 24 02:34:35 CEST 2011

Please forgive the unorthodox posting, but some marketing genius here has decided I need a new corporate email address and has duly changed my outgoing email without adequate notice to amend listserve subscriptions. The result is a lot of unexpected bounces from R-help and R-devel. I'll try to fix that in time, but more importantly a couple of you have been corresponding with me re a proposed patch for a manual. I sent the patch a couple of days back, so if it hasn;t arrived, it's probably got stuck behind a spam trap. If so, please let me know, add the correct address to your spam filter and I'll try again ...

In the mean time I'll try to sort out the resulting listserve subscription mess.

Steve Ellison
LGC